Declaring or Changing a Concentration/Major

University Policy

School of Education Policy

Undergraduate Students

Students enter the School of Education with a declared major/program. If students wish to change their major or program or add a minor, they must submit a Program Change form to the SED Student Records office, Room SED 115 or via email at

Graduate Students

Graduate students who wish to apply to change programs may obtain the Application to Change Graduate Program in the SED Student Records office, Room 115, or via email to or phone, 617-353-4235.