Research Work in Special Education

SED SE 805

Graduate students work with faculty in carrying out a specific research project or investigating a specific research area. Students working on their master's or doctoral thesis may register for a minimum of 2 credits. Variable cr.

Note that this information may change at any time. Please visit the Student Link for the most up-to-date course information.