School of Hospitality Administration Minor
The minor in Hospitality Administration is designed for students who want a general introduction to the concepts and practices of the hospitality profession. The minor can provide a supplement to a major in Business Administration and Management in the Questrom School of Business.
This minor is restricted to Questrom students, and is available to all currently enrolled Questrom students regardless of class year. Students should meet with advisors from the Undergraduate Program office at the Questrom School of Business for further information regarding incorporating the minor into their curricula.
Required Courses (20 credits)
- SHA HF 200 Hospitality Management for SMG Minors (2 cr)
- SHA HF 220 Food & Beverage Management (4 cr)
- SHA HF 270 Lodging Operations & Technology (4 cr)
- SHA HF 310 Managerial Accounting for the Hospitality Industry (4 cr)
- SHA HF 370 Revenue Management & Technology (2 cr)
- SHA HF 460 Hospitality Strategic Marketing (4 cr)
Registration for all School of Hospitality Administration (SHA) courses is on a space-available basis.
No transfer credit may be used to fulfill the SHA requirements.
Students must register for all SHA courses at the School of Hospitality Administration (928 Commonwealth Avenue). For further information, contact the Questrom Undergraduate Program office, Suite 102.