Bulletin: Resources Section Guidelines
This right-side box is accessible from every bulletin page and is for links to other resources related to academics.
- Abbreviations and Symbols
o Link to standard list of abbreviations and symbols used in course listings
Examples of optional resources
- Academic and Student Resources (e.g. for advising, student organizations)
- Financial Aid
- Research Centers and Institutes
• Limit links to a maximum of 6
• Link to a 2nd level page within the bulletin area
• Add links in alphabetical order
2nd level page
• See general editorial guidelines for style
Don’t replicate information available on your school/college website. Provide a brief overview of resources within the bulletin area and link to relevant page e.g. for “Admissions”, describe key points in summary and provide a link to relevant Admissions page on your school/college website.