Readmission to a Degree Program
Graduate School of Arts & Sciences Policy
Students who have withdrawn or been terminated may apply for readmission to the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences. These students will be subject to the following regulations:
- Readmission to a program will require submission of a new application and will be subject to the admissions criteria at the time of application.
- If readmitted, the student may be asked to retake examinations or demonstrate knowledge in current issues in the field of specialization.
- Readmitted students will be subject to the rules and regulations set forth in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences Bulletin at the time of readmission.
- Students who have outstanding financial obligations to the University at the time of withdrawal or termination will be required to meet those obligations as a condition of readmission.
- At the time of readmission, the student must provide a detailed schedule of plans for completing the remaining degree requirements within specific time limits.