Incomplete Coursework and Missing Grades

Incomplete Coursework

University Policy

Graduate School of Arts & Sciences Policy

Incomplete grades must be resolved within one year. If not resolved within one year, the grade will be converted to an “F.”

Missing Grades

The Graduate School of Arts & Sciences adheres to the University Policy on Missing Grades. Please refer to their policy page for further information.

Students cannot graduate with Incomplete or Missing Grades.