Readmission to a Degree Program
Students applying for readmission to GMS will be subject to the following regulations:
- Readmission to the program will require the submission of a new application and will be subject to the admissions criteria at the time of application.
- If readmitted, the student may be asked to retake examinations or demonstrate knowledge in current issues in the field of specialization.
- Readmitted students will be subject to the policies, rules, and regulations set forth in the GMS Policies and Procedures and program specific handbook at the time of readmission.
- Students who have outstanding financial obligations to the University at the time of withdrawal or termination will be required to meet those obligations as a condition of readmission.
- At the time of readmission, the student must consult with the program director to outline a plan for completing the degree requirements.