Advanced Placement Credit

College of General Studies Policy

Students who have taken AP or other advanced placement exams while in high school must send an official record of all test results to Boston University Admissions.

Students will consult with their CGS academic advisor about advanced placement scores that may be applied toward completing the college’s program.