Minor in Religion
- Six courses completed with a grade of C or higher, including one course at the 100 level and at least one but not more than two courses at the 200 level.
- The remaining courses must be taken at the 300 level or higher.
- Core Curriculum students may substitute either CAS CC 101 or CAS CC 102 for the required 100-level course.
- Students who take CAS RN 103 and 104 may count both of those courses toward the minor, which they would then complete with at least one but not more than two 200-level courses, and the remaining courses at the 300 level or above.
- All student minors who do not complete both CAS RN 103 and 104 must take courses above the 100 level in at least two different religious traditions.
- Students may, with the approval of their minor advisor in the Department of Religion, count toward the minor one course taken in another department.
Minor in Jewish Studies