Minor in Economics

Students majoring in other fields in CAS and minoring in economics are required to take CAS EC 101, 102, 201, 202, and three other courses from CAS EC 203 through EC 599, to be chosen in consultation with their economics advisor and the advisor in their major field. Students must earn a minimum grade of C in courses taken toward the minor. No more than two of these courses may be transfer courses.