Sydney Management Internship Program
Open to BU students only, the Sydney Management Internship Program offers an extended one-semester internship program consisting of three courses, one of which must be a management course, an Australian Culture and Society course, and an internship. The management course and elective are taken at the University of Sydney.
Students should refer to Questrom’s lists of pre-approved courses before applying.
All Boston University Sydney programs are administered in coordination with our Boston and Sydney offices. In Boston, a program manager oversees the admissions and pre-departure procedures, and maintains contact with students prior to their arrival in Sydney. The Boston Office also houses administrative personnel who are responsible for everyday operations. In Sydney, the staff comprises a resident director and administrative, academic, and housing personnel.
- Mark Connellan, Director, Sydney Programs
- Sharon Clarke, Associate Director/Academics
- Daryl Mildenhall, Associate Director
- Caroline Hartevelt, Assistant Director/Program Operations and Student Well-being
- Pascal Durr, Residential and Property Manager
- Jenna Roberts, Communications, Events & Internship Manager
- Lorraine Lees, Librarian