Sydney Engineering Program
The Sydney Engineering Program offers upper-division engineering students the opportunity to take technical and engineering courses through direct enrollment at University of Sydney.
Students enrolled in this program will typically choose three technical courses and take the required course on Australian Culture & Society.
Download a description of the Sydney Engineering Program.
All Boston University Sydney programs are administered in coordination with our Boston and Sydney offices. In Boston, a program manager oversees the admissions and pre-departure procedures, and maintains contact with students prior to their arrival in Sydney. The Boston office also houses administrative personnel who are responsible for everyday operations. In Sydney, the staff comprises a resident director and administrative, academic, and housing personnel.
- Mark Connellan, Director, Sydney Programs
- Sharon Clarke, Associate Director/Academics
- Daryl Mildenhall, Associate Director
- Caroline Hartevelt, Assistant Director/Program Operations and Student Well-being
- Pascal Durr, Residential and Property Manager
- Jenna Roberts, Communications, Events & Internship Specialist
- Lorraine Lees, Librarian