Boston University students have the opportunity to study for a semester or an academic year at the Nanyang Technological University, recognized as one of the fastest-rising universities in the world. BU students can choose from a variety of courses in the College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (HASS). HASS is widely recognized as one of the best journalism and media schools in Asia and also provides high-quality opportunities for BU students interested in the humanities, art and design, social sciences, and more. During their time in Singapore, students have the option to live in NUS residence halls.
Requirements & Considerations
Students can browse courses available to exchange students at NTU.
Housing & Student Services
- University housing is available but not guaranteed to exchange students
- Students must arrange private housing if they prefer or if they are not allocated to university housing
- Single or double rooms; shared bathrooms and common areas
- All NTU residences are fully furnished
- Housing is paid directly to NTU; board is not included
- University dining facilities available; no meal plans, pay per meal
- Laundry available in each residence
- Fall Semester: early August to early December
- Spring Semester: mid-January to early May
- Academic Year: early August to early May
Program participants will be notified of any changes to the program calendar.
- Fall Semester/Academic Year: March 15
- Spring Semester: September 15
Notification of admission begins after the application deadline.
Cost & Financial Considerations
- 2018/2019 Tuition: $26,620
Cost includes tuition, overseas medical insurance, and emergency evacuation coverage
- Estimated program budget, including cost of living expenses
- Financial aid available