Auckland Management Internship Program
The Auckland Management Internship Program offers management experience in New Zealand combined with courses at the University of Auckland.
Students enroll in three courses: New Zealand History and Society (Syllabus), two courses at the University of Auckland (one of which must be a management course), and a 4-credit internship.
BU Questrom School of Business students should refer to Questrom’s lists of pre-approved courses.
- The University of Auckland’s admissions criteria require study abroad students to have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0. Students with a GPA below a 3.0 may be considered on a case by case basis and should contact BU Study Abroad before applying.
- Admissions requirements for all programs
- Fall Semester: mid July to mid November
- Spring Semester: early January to early July
- 2015/2016 Tuition & Fees:
- Upon successful completion of the program, students receive BU Questrom credit for management courses and earn sixteen Boston University credits. Students must enroll for a total of sixteen credits.
- Students live in double bedrooms in furnished 2-bedroom apartments at The Quadrant, which is situated close to both campuses in a vibrant urban setting in the heart of Auckland. The kitchens are fully equipped, and bedding and linens are provided.
- Fall Semester: March 15
- Spring Semester: October 1
Download a description of the Auckland Management Internship Program.
Program Faculty & Staff
The Boston University Auckland Programs are administered by staff in both our Boston and Auckland offices. In Boston, a program manager facilitates the admissions and pre-departure procedures, and maintains contact with students prior to their arrival in Auckland. The Boston Office also houses administrative personnel who are responsible for everyday operations. In Auckland, the staff comprises a resident director and administrative, academic, and housing personnel.