Thinking about studying abroad but not sure where to start?
We have many options for you to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor please review the options below to determine the right fit for you.
Walk-in hours are available for general advising, where we can talk about:
- What you’re looking for in a program
- Our application processand choosing a program to apply for
- How to make sure our wide array ofprograms fit your academic and personal needs
- Program costs and planning for a semester or summer abroad
Program Manager Office Hours
PM office hours are best if you have already decided on a program and want to speak to the person that manages that program. Here we can talk about:
- Program specific eligibility questions
- Program housing
- Academics on site
- Internship Process
- Resources available on site
It is best for you to contact our office to schedule an appointment if:
- You have questions about program costs, financing you study abroad semester, or scholarships/grants. We encourage you to schedule an appointment to discuss this as soon as possible!
- You have already received your admissions decisions and have questions for your Program Manager.
- You are currently working on an application, have specific questions, and cannot attend PM office hours.